Newshore lands in Asia!
We are looking for IT professionals ready to work in the Philippines, in our new office in Cebu.
If you are a software architect or developer and looking to further your professional development, this an unparalleled opportunity to make the most of your skills and talents.
As a .Net software engineer you will participate in the creation of advanced e-commerce solutions for airlines, helping define the project requirements, its architectural design and solutions and performing quality assurance.
Here is a list of what we expect from the candidates:
- At least 2/5 years of C# and .NET 4.5+
- Good understanding of software architectural techniques
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with LINQ, Entity framework, Dependency Injection
- HTML and CSS
- Umbraco CMS
- GIT source control
- An understanding of agile delivery methods such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and to lead.
- New Skies and/or dotREZ
We can offer you a role at our fast-growing, internationally-oriented, company and the chance to develop professionally in the fascinating airline technology industry!
Sounds interesting? Simply fill out the following form and we will get back to you!
Let’s make Newshore’s grow in Asia together!